Institute of Interdisciplinary Research
APPLIED AND CONTRACT RESEARCH
We offer cooperation in applied and contract research. We will lend you the knowledge and experience of our academic staff, external collaborators and also doctoral students, in the areas of: management, marketing, finance, accounting, management informatics, tourism and social services.
BUSINESS GATE ACADEMY
The Business Gate Academy program is a unique connection between companies and students. Students will apply their knowledge from the study in solving a real project and gain valuable experience in the field. Companies receive a developed project.
We offer municipalities and cities:
- Strategic development plans according to the methodology of the Ministry of Regional Development.
- Educational courses for local government representatives.
- Creating marketing strategy of the municipality.
- Support for local development action plans.
- Sociological studies and analyzes
- Free consultations on the use of the web application for monitoring the financial health of MSK municipalities created on the basis of a project in cooperation with the Moravian-Silesian Region: Creating a methodology and tools for monitoring the financial health of municipalities
PART TIME JOB
Do you have knowledge of marketing, graphics, video production, PPC, social network management or related disciplines?
Are you tired of the no-brainer part time job and do you want to work on your future? Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and write us what you are good at. We will contact you as soon as we have a suitable job for you! Intended only for OPF students.
BUSINESS GATE ACADEMY
The Business Gate Academy program will give you a unique opportunity to work on real company assignments. Do you feel afraid? Don’t worry, we’ll be happy to teach you everything. That’s why we’re a team! Tenders are announced at the beginning of each semester.
PROJECTS AND GRANTS
We offer the following opportunities:
- Information on advertised calls for scientific projects and grants.
- Support in finding projects and grants.
- Support in the formulation of project applications.
- Information on research directions at the faculty
- Support of interdisciplinary research teams and presentation of their results to the general scientific public.
We offer training in the following programs:
- Microsoft Office Word,
- Microsoft Office Excel,
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint,